Friday, November 23, 2007

Simpsons question of the day: In "Half Decent Proposal" (DABF04), when Carl is in the restroom at Moe's Tavern, what does he miss witnessing? a) Former president Clinton stopping in for a brew, b) Barney getting drunk again after a year of sobriety, c) Homer and Lenny leaving Springfield forever, d) A demon from hell speaking from the jukebox? (previous answer: Homer was eating pizza with two hands.)

Fact of the day: Today is Black Friday. Give the proverbial finger to the man and don't shop today. Instead, stay home, rest, visit with family and friends, and gorge yourself on leftovers.

Comics that amused me this week:
I've always hated that game
I can't catch him, he seems able to teleport.
Baristas aren't trained to solve customer problems.
When creating house rules for a game that you love, it's easy to get carried away.

Song of the moment (translated into Japanese and then back to English): "Last Christmas I gave my center, but it gave the next day that very. I give that to special someone in order this year to rescue me from damage." (previous answer: "Revolution" by the Beatles)

No comments: