Friday, May 9, 2008

The weekend is upon us and I have a thirst for some good food, good friends and good drink.


Via Tastespotting.com (not to be trifled with if you are hungry!):

A Pimm's is an alcoholic drink popular in southern England that consists of the gin-based, Pimm's No. 1, lemonade, fruit and mint. It sounds delicious!












Located in historic Ellicott City, Tersiguel's is a hoity-toity restaurant that my friend and I are quite anxious to visit. For the mere cost of $425, you can spend a day with Chef Tersiguel and traverse with him from the market to the restaurant. For those with a budget, they offer a prix fixe menu for $36.95.










Located in Edgewater, MD, Old Stein Inn was one of the best places in Maryland that I have ever eaten. The atmosphere is cozy and I can't wait to visit again when their beer garden is open.








No comments: