(from left to right)
- Zsa Zsa Gabor is 91 today.
- Babe Ruth is dead, but if he were still alive he'd be 113 years old. Ruth was actually born in Baltimore (this, I did not know) and he was the first American to have a voice box
- Ronald Reagan (also dead) would have been 97 years of age. A quote from Reagan, "The one thing our Founding Fathers could not foresee...was a nation governed by professional politicians who had a vested interest in getting reelected."
- Massachusetts has been a part of the union for 220 years. Random MA facts: The fig newton is actually named after Newton, Massachusetts, the birth control pill was invented at Clark University, its official state dessert is the Boston creme pie and Boston builtd the nation's first subway system.
- Kathy Najimy is 51 today. Although most may recognize Kathy from Hocus Pocus, Sister Act and Rat Race, Kathy gets a gold star in my eyes for her voice-over work. She has lended her voice to the movie, Cats Don't Dance, she is Peggy Hill on King of the Hill, and she's done spots for a bunch of other cartoons (Hey Arnold, Higglytown Heroes, The Wild Thornberrys, Pepper Ann and some short spots found on Nick, Jr.).
- Rick Astley isn't much to look at, but his voice is pretty recognizable. His most famous singles being "Never Gonna Give You Up" and "Together Forever." Yes, that deep voice belongs to this scrawny white guy. Rick is 42 today.
- Oh, Axl Rose. Quick fact about Axl: he lends his voice to some characters on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Axl is 46 today (and I have to say, he's not exactly aging gracefully these days...maybe it was all the alcohol and rioting).